Monday 7 April 2014

Life is just an unlimited cycle..

Depression gets more intense
 when I have nothing better to do than deep thinking.
Deep thoughts are always negative.
I wonder why.
I am one of the so-called worst-case-scenario person
trying to hypnotized myself
convincing that I'm a BEST-CASE-SCENARIO person.
I should have made myself a happier and more positive person rather than 
just burying myself in the pool of dark grey emotions.
That's why I need a counsellor or a psychologist to help me to deal with my self-doubtfulness.
Or at least, a confession room or a listener who is completely a stranger to me.
So I can confess everything to him/her.

Where is my 'law of attraction' that get me through the days when I first came to Singapore?
All my life and days have been good but now..?
Immersing myself in my negative-thinking.
Complaining about how boring, how miserable my life could be.

Life is just a stupid cycle of feeling not contented with certain stage of life, 
then trying so hard to leave that stage behind and move on to another stage of life, 
then realizing what a fool you are feeling not contented before, 
after entering another stage of life.

Sigh..
Should have learned to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment